Rewards and recognition are explicit expressions of your goals and priorities. How customers respond to your strategy execution completely depends on their perceived value, and the rewards for the workforce, distribution channels, and supply chain that serve them. All benefits need to be aligned.
There is also a big business in loyalty programs, customer experience management, CRM, ABM, gifts and incentives, and more. Still, too many of these programs fail to fulfill, or sustain, expectations. Some even become counter-productive and destructive. In the worst cases, this results in forever-lost consumers, and millions in legacy liabilities.
These costly losses are most often caused by conflicting Workforce and Distribution Channel rewards, customer expectation management, and customer and workforce lifecycles.
Non-integrated performance compensation and rewards for your Customers, Workforce, and Distribution Channels dooms goal achievement, no matter how compelling the core product or service.
Commission Systems creates all-enterprise, cross-function, priority-aligned performance solutions that optimize Customer Relationship satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and profitability.
Customer Relationship Performance Management & Rewards:
- Lifetime Relationship Values (LRV)
- Relationship Revenue Values (RRV)
- Relationship Engagement Ratios (RER)
- Valued Net Promoter Scores (VNPS)
- Customer Lifecycle Development
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Portfolio/relationship penetration, retention, enhancement, and profitability
- Account-based Management (ABM)
- Pipeline/Revenue growth
- Customer Loyalty, engagement, frequent-buyer
- Segmentation, migration and optimization
- Referrals and conversion-to-sales
- Service-level management
- Cash, points, in-kind
- Influencer and social impact
For information about our Customer Relationship Performance Management solutions, contact us.
Strategy. Process. Tools. Success.
Incentive Plan Design & Managed Services.
Better Plans. Smarter Incentives. Full Service. Top Performance.