Manage + Operate
Our Managed Services team has provided day-to-day operation and administration of nearly a thousand performance compensation systems and plans… since the late 1980s. We provide the experience and certainty to make your performance compensation reliable and successful.
You’ve built and deployed your performance compensation program, now you need to reliably operate and run it every day.
However, the skills and expertise to manage and operate a comprehensive performance compensation system are highly-specialized and rare, hard to recruit, costly, and risky to retain.
Not only are the appropriate personnel required, but more so is the operating infrastructure to provide the continuity for a stable program. We provide the people, the tools, and the business processes to access performance source data, generate timely and accurate reporting, audit results and modify anomalies, implement plan modifications, adapt to source data changes, and adapt the solution to rapidly evolving workforce, consumers, and distribution channels.
The scope of our Program Managed Services capabilities include:
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual, Special-Period, or One-Time Processing
- Plan Development, Prototyping, and Piloting
- Plan Documentation and Version Management
- Source Data Definition, Integration and Management
- Exception Data Resolution Management
- Individual (Workforce, Consumer, Entity) Participant Management
- Organization Hierarchy and Territory Management
- User Security Role Management
- Performance Scorecard Management
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management
- Objectives and Key Results (OKR) Management
- Goal, Quota and Objectives Management
- Points, Credits, Revenue, and Value Measure Management
- Individuals, Team, and Override Earnings Calculations
- Payment and Payout Rules Management
- Payroll System Integration Management
- Administrator Real-time On-line Reporting Access Management
- Workforce and Affiliate Real-time On-line Reporting Access Management
- Special Report and Data Export Management
- Insurance Bordereau Data Aggregation and Reporting
- Compensation Result Dispute Resolution, Documentation, and Reporting
- Audit Compliance Validation Support
Managed Services is for enterprises that want to:
- In-House the management of application software, database, and network.
- Co-source performance source data integration management and processing.
- Outsource the recruitment, training and retention of application administrator personnel.
- Outsource day-to-day management and administration of the application.
- Outsource day-to-day calculation of compensation results and production of end-user reporting.
- Outsource end-user security role administration.
- Client administrators retain full access to source data auditing, data storage, and all reporting.
“With Managed Services, we manage the physical facilities, hardware, software, and most importantly to my enterprise, our own data. However, we get the full expertise, reliability and vital continuity of your expert administrative support team. For us, it’s the best of both worlds.”
Chief Financial Officer
Insurance Distribution Platform
For information about our Managed Services solutions, please contact us.
We have solutions. Let’s talk.
Solutions for Performance Compensation.
For your workforce, consumers, supply-chain, and distribution channels.