Our powerful proprietary in-house tool-set, PerformanceManager (EPM), was first introduced in 1990, became one of the world’s first browser-based enterprise performance management solutions, and is now provided in selected special-project and managed-service deployments.
Used in thousands of deployments over three decades, with hundreds of thousands of users, PerformanceManager.com™ enables an unparalleled range of workforce, consumer, supply-chain, distribution channel, executive/equity, and other performance metrics, analytics, goals, objectives, targets, outcomes, and resulting performance compensation and rewards.
With PerformanceManager™ we quickly and cost-effectively define and configure Infinite…
- Organization business units, subsidiaries, channels, divisions, groups, and markets
- Organization hierarchy levels, sub-levels, tiers, and branches
- Organization entities, members, nodes, units, et. al.
- Individual participant employees, users, agents, reps, machines, entities, et. al.
- Products and services, organized in any structures, categories, and groupings
- Other transaction types, services issues, referrals, leads, performance factors
- Value factors per transaction type, rules-based: prices, costs, tax rates, other rates and values
- Individual consumer, customer, patient, constituent, member, affiliate types; and, profiles
- Metrics, KPIs, and OKRs: selected from a proprietary library of nearly 500 pre-defined algorithms
- Scorecards: uniquely configured for each unit, entity, participant, customer
- Compensation, reward, incentive calculations for all entities and parties
PerformanceManager.com™ capabilities include:
- Full-scale, total-enterprise Sales, Referral, and Service Issue tracking: integrating customers, workforce, and distribution.
- API- and Visualization-integrated.
- Rules-based configuration: manages unlimited organizational hierarchies, lines of business, products/services, service workflows, and distribution and service channels.
- Infinite range and multi-dimension scope of metrics, KPIs, OKRs, and compensation calculation: for individual, customer, partner, team/group, region/market, territory, line-of-business, and enterprise; for sales and any other transaction types; for service, event and process, front and back-office, executive and staff.
- Role-based on-line reporting: dashboards, performance scorecards, ranking lists, trends reports, detail summaries, drill-downs, roll-ups, data exports, and more.
- Robust user security role definition to manage system and data access.
- Comprehensive workforce, business unit, and customer profiles for full performance management.
- Real-time on-line data input and editing of performance source data.
- Real-time enterprise-wide performance results roll-up and drill-down.
- Dynamic web browser-enabled user access for analytics and reporting (all levels):
- Performance Plan Summary Reports
- Performance Scorecards & Dashboards
- Unit Summary Reports & Dashboards
- Ranking Reports & Dashboards
- Trend Reports & Dashboards
- Audit List & Log Reports
- Validation, Administration & Documentation Reports
“We started as a small community bank, and in the last two decades we’ve grown into a very large super-regional operation, with thousands to team members. PerformanceManager has been our sales management and workforce incentive system for the entire twenty years.”
“Let’s say this, with all of the players and participants in and out of the performance management field over the decades, there’s an objective measure of one of those who have been ‘there’ since the earliest days… who owns the web domain name ‘PerformanceManager.com’, and has since they first registered it? Commission Systems.”
For information about PerformanceManager.com™, please contact us.
We have solutions. Let’s talk.
Solutions for Performance Compensation.
For your workforce, consumers, supply-chain, and distribution channels.